31 Inch Knobby Foam Roller
therapists, trainers, and athletes use foam rollers to relieve
muscular pain and tightness (often called "adhesions", "knots", or
"trigger points"). But conventional foam rollers have smooth, hard
surfaces that further compress soft tissue. Rolling on top of them
improves blood flow and tissue flexibility, but the effect is
limited and relatively superficial, unless you spend a lot of time
rolling. The Knobby Roller perform this therapy more effectively!
The surface of the Knobby Roller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist.
As you roll over the top of the Knobby Roller,
the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently
stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. This
action erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and
brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain. By design,
the Knobby Roller's
bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone,
so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or
other bony protrusions
The Knobby Roller's smooth, nonporous surface repels most dirt. To clean your Knobby Roller, simply wipe it down as needed with soap and water or any common household cleaner.
- Relieves muscular pain and tightness
- Improves blood flow and tissue flexibility
- Bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue
- Specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist
- Smooth, nonporous surface repels most dirt.
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 30.75" x 6.0"