This functional trainer allows users to perform traditional crossover movements along with a number of unilateral and bilateral pressing and pulling movements limited only by the imagination of the user. 160 lb weight stacks with a weight ratio of 1:2 creates a 5 lb weight increment allows users to perform exercises with minimum resistance if necessary.
Reference numbers for setting the adjustable pulley brackets are laser-cut directly into the steel upright. These remain permanently visible, unlike commonly used adhesive stickers that can slip, fall off, or become scratched and unclear, even after minimal use.
The adjustable pulley brackets can each be set at twenty-two different heights and secured with a spring loaded pull pin.
Specs & Warranty
- Model: NLFT2
- 2 x 150 lbs. cast iron weight stacks
- Nickel plated guide rods
- Compact space requirements (L39" x W55" x H82.5")
- No cable changes
- Front and rear weight stack shrouds for safety and appearance
- Nylon Cable Handles (1 pair)
- Various cable attachments
- Floor mat
- 14 gauge steel construction
- Secure & precise robotic welds
- Charcoal grey powder coat finsih
- Nylon coated aircraft cables (2000 lb. test)
- Composite pulleys with sealed bearings
- Total weight: 572 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty against broken welds and manufacturer defects on all products.